Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello People of the world

Hello people of our planet Earth. I am One Who Says Many With Very Few. Before you ask first, no, I am not Native American/Indian and it is not my real name. Until the time comes where revealing myself would become important will I reveal my identity.

I have started this blog because I believe that I should be able to influence people through means of words, thoughts, ideas, etc. Some of you who read my answers will like my answers and in time, myself. Others, might not like my words and immediately hate me.

What I will be doing on this blog is answering questions, questions asked by you people on topics of countries, the world, or simply how to do something. I will attempt to answer at least 10 questions every week. Of course, since I have just started, I highly doubt many people know me, so I will make posts about topics that I feel should be talked about and see your reactions to these posts.

I will be posting soon on topics that are recent, and I will see the people's reactions to these posts, and see if this blog will be able to grow, and my voice will be able to spread to people's opinions on what should be done or what has been done.


Sincerely, One Who Says Many With Very Few

No comments:

Post a Comment